Currently Hiring Journeyman Electrician
Sternberg Electric Service is accepting applications for electrician employment. Our Journeyman Electricians serve the 7 county Minneapolis metro area.
A strong preference will be given to those who have experience in Industrial and Commercial electrical.
We are seeking applicants who project a professional image and positive attitude dedicated to customer service at all times. Our team members are self-starters who have the ability to work independently while maintaining a safe and professional work environment.
This position is full time with competitive wages.
All Electrician Employment Applicants must meet the Following Qualifications:
- Have a current MN Journeyman’s license
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Commercial and Industrial experience
- Pass a drug test. Drug-free at all times.
- Be willing to occasionally work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Provide verifiable references
- Able to read blueprints
- Comply with OSHA safety standards
Since 2004, Sternberg Electric has been dedicated to providing its customers with the highest level of service, reliability and professionalism. We offer a 5 year workmanship warranty and are committed to safety in all work projects, recognizing that electrical safety is key to any project’s success. We are:
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- Class A Master licensed electricians
- Hazmat certified
- OSHA 10 certified
- VFD certified
*NO PHONE CALLS*. Please note that we are unable to respond to all inquiries. If you don’t hear from us soon, we will keep your information on file for consideration of future opportunities.